I keep coming back to a handout that I was given at a meeting for work. I found a website with more detail, The 8 Step Process for Leading Change. This combined with Heifetz Leadership in a Crisis from Harvard Business Review inspires me with ideas for relationship management and social change especially for work in the areas of Membership Recruitment and Fund Development.
I just need time to really build some foundation and structure around this process and my ideas.
- And we are fucking proud of you too, Beto. twitter.com/TexasTribune/s…_______ 1 week ago
- The question and the tension, “How does a neighborhood evolve, grow, and thrive, all while honoring the history of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- Said the most obviousheadline ever... @brennancenter brennancenter.org/blog/state-sup…_______ 1 week ago
- Transit policy is housing policy, is education policy, is economic policy, is racial policy, is... #ttevents_______ 2 weeks ago
- Tonight’s discussion, @TexasTribune Roundtable Series: What's Next for Housing Affordability? https://t.co/IJG5oi3LQ8_______ 2 weeks ago