I keep coming back to a handout that I was given at a meeting for work. I found a website with more detail, The 8 Step Process for Leading Change. This combined with Heifetz Leadership in a Crisis from Harvard Business Review inspires me with ideas for relationship management and social change especially for work in the areas of Membership Recruitment and Fund Development.
I just need time to really build some foundation and structure around this process and my ideas.
- RT @WebbSteffanie: Awesome job!!!! @cvmsart #prideinside #LISDCulture twitter.com/cvmsart/status…_______ 1 week ago
- heard on the pod, @danpfeiffer says democrats are the spinach party and how do you get people to like spinach? In t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Head of Dallas Homeless Response System Resigns dmagazine.com/frontburner/20…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @courtneyamcross: Spent time raising awareness about #homelessness in #DentonCounty over the weekend. Raised a few bucks for a new, solu…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @TexasObserver: Unlike most states, Texas essentially gives state legislators veto power over affordable housing in their districts. Now…_______ 1 month ago