I keep coming back to a handout that I was given at a meeting for work. I found a website with more detail, The 8 Step Process for Leading Change. This combined with Heifetz Leadership in a Crisis from Harvard Business Review inspires me with ideas for relationship management and social change especially for work in the areas of Membership Recruitment and Fund Development.
I just need time to really build some foundation and structure around this process and my ideas.
- Housing is health care. twitter.com/npr/status/103…_______ 11 hours ago
- Yes, vital infrastructure: data twitter.com/Philanthropy/s…_______ 4 days ago
- Oh, the time I would save with something like this. twitter.com/CodeForDenver/…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @codeforamerica: Open STL making visible the affordable housing options for homeless residents. Engineers are scraping craigslist & apar…_______ 1 week ago
- @garyhenderson twitter.com/soljourno/stat…_______ 1 week ago