A Night at Disney
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 5 days ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 1 month ago
- Sometimes your life is held together by a little duck tape and spit. But at least it is fairy duct tape. https://t.co/x0JYsrHzTM_______ 1 month ago
- RT @SmartGrowthUSA: "Building smaller, more affordable homes is difficult when regulatory costs are high, construction costs are going up,…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: "I wouldn't be able to stay here in this house if it wasn't for this program." The Home Improvement Program helps Dent…_______ 1 month ago