A Night at Disney
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- .@courtneyamcross , look at the costs 30-day pilot program around downtown homeless shelter begins bit.ly/2wbTaPK via @KXAN_News_______ 1 day ago
- I recommend reading without the statement from the Secretary. Worst Case Housing Needs 2017 Report to Congress bit.ly/2hZSRCh_______ 5 days ago
- RT @jkwilsiii: When did our state leaders decide to shift school funding to local property owners? @dentonisd 2017 state share of funding i…_______ 1 week ago
- My state's sad race to the bottom in yet another category via @TexasTribune twitter.com/aliyyaswaby/st…_______ 2 weeks ago
- How companies can invest in Community Development. twitter.com/benhecht/statu…_______ 2 weeks ago