A Night at Disney
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- Storms outside of Albuquerque #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOmeVDhYb8z…_______ 1 day ago
- New Mexico afternoon sky. #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOjgKNB_UVH…_______ 1 day ago
- I am so excited about this. I could ride my bike from home in Carrollton to work in Denton. twitter.com/dentonrc/statu…_______ 4 days ago
- The data and tools are there. There now has to be more people sharing and applying them as solutions. twitter.com/benhecht/statu…_______ 1 week ago
- Remember, the loudest voices are still not speaking for everyone._______ 1 week ago