I like this video and now it’s been updated:
Lesson: Still think social media is a fad?
I am working on a website update, editing and deleting video and trying to catch up up on my own creative work. The weekends are just not long enough these days.
Here’s one of many:
Video from the Balcony Club in Dallas, TX
A video for Social Change I like:
How can you not love a Panda? …Because we are all connected.
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- Housing is health care. twitter.com/npr/status/103…_______ 11 hours ago
- Yes, vital infrastructure: data twitter.com/Philanthropy/s…_______ 4 days ago
- Oh, the time I would save with something like this. twitter.com/CodeForDenver/…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @codeforamerica: Open STL making visible the affordable housing options for homeless residents. Engineers are scraping craigslist & apar…_______ 1 week ago
- @garyhenderson twitter.com/soljourno/stat…_______ 1 week ago