I like this video and now it’s been updated:
Lesson: Still think social media is a fad?
I am working on a website update, editing and deleting video and trying to catch up up on my own creative work. The weekends are just not long enough these days.
Here’s one of many:
Video from the Balcony Club in Dallas, TX
A video for Social Change I like:
How can you not love a Panda? …Because we are all connected.
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- “All of these changes in the national political and policy realm mark a sharp reversal after many years of successf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- If you eat three fortune cookies, do you get all three fortunes?_______ 1 week ago
- When Walmart became a community center... twitter.com/wfaa/status/10…_______ 1 week ago
- #ISupportTexasTribune because it is the nonpartisan, nonprofit, truth in journalism I love and it's #GivingTuesday trib.it/fmdgive2018_______ 1 week ago
- RT @DentonRC: DCTA is seeking a grant to provide lockers at the Monsignor King Outreach Center for people who are homeless to use to store…_______ 1 week ago