I just decided yeserday morning that I am going to be on vacation until after the holiday. Have I ever mentioned that I love my job and the freedoms it affords me. So I am here in austin for a few days and then who knows where I will go next. I’ve got lots of time to decide.
I have finished the web site for the most part. I am really happy with the result. I wish it looked the same on every computer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t.
I am feeling a little sickly today…swimmy head and rough stomach. My body doesn’t take to drinking as easy as it used to I guess. It’s a weird feeling though. I saw suSANG play last night (FINALLY!) I forgot how much I adore her. Everyone was there. Erin and Jenni. The coolest couple I know. Ollie and Springer, my favorite stalkers. I miss Austin. I am here and I still miss it.
Saturdday we are going down to shop in Mexico. A little trip over Laredo. I am hoping to find some stuff to decorate the house with. My room is a bit sparse. That’s all I know today. Now, to go and plan an adventure for next week…
- “for the first time would get more than just the rental subsidy. They would also be given information on which neig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This tweet perfectly summarizes America in 2019 twitter.com/atrupar/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @CityLab: New research shows how housing and income inequality reinforce one another, effectively splitting the U.S. into two different…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 1 month ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 2 months ago