I just decided yeserday morning that I am going to be on vacation until after the holiday. Have I ever mentioned that I love my job and the freedoms it affords me. So I am here in austin for a few days and then who knows where I will go next. I’ve got lots of time to decide.
I have finished the web site for the most part. I am really happy with the result. I wish it looked the same on every computer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t.
I am feeling a little sickly today…swimmy head and rough stomach. My body doesn’t take to drinking as easy as it used to I guess. It’s a weird feeling though. I saw suSANG play last night (FINALLY!) I forgot how much I adore her. Everyone was there. Erin and Jenni. The coolest couple I know. Ollie and Springer, my favorite stalkers. I miss Austin. I am here and I still miss it.
Saturdday we are going down to shop in Mexico. A little trip over Laredo. I am hoping to find some stuff to decorate the house with. My room is a bit sparse. That’s all I know today. Now, to go and plan an adventure for next week…
- Our work progresses. Talking Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). https://t.co/wAG1WSHriQ_______ 3 days ago
- @SalesforceDevs any chance you are tackling HUD’s HMIS like you did with housing counseling and myhomekeeper.org?_______ 1 week ago
- “When people’s basic needs are met, violence goes down.” twitter.com/lisc_hq/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 weeks ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 3 weeks ago