I just decided yeserday morning that I am going to be on vacation until after the holiday. Have I ever mentioned that I love my job and the freedoms it affords me. So I am here in austin for a few days and then who knows where I will go next. I’ve got lots of time to decide.
I have finished the web site for the most part. I am really happy with the result. I wish it looked the same on every computer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t.
I am feeling a little sickly today…swimmy head and rough stomach. My body doesn’t take to drinking as easy as it used to I guess. It’s a weird feeling though. I saw suSANG play last night (FINALLY!) I forgot how much I adore her. Everyone was there. Erin and Jenni. The coolest couple I know. Ollie and Springer, my favorite stalkers. I miss Austin. I am here and I still miss it.
Saturdday we are going down to shop in Mexico. A little trip over Laredo. I am hoping to find some stuff to decorate the house with. My room is a bit sparse. That’s all I know today. Now, to go and plan an adventure for next week…
- At the #tx24 debate. Shout out to @CHSCampusNews for excellent twitter coverage of the event. https://t.co/XQ5C6s9ikI_______ 4 days ago
- @courtneyamcross This line..."families were bled dry by landlords, hospital administrators, university bursars, and child-care centers."_______ 1 week ago
- So proud that the City's CDBG funding could help support the Denton Community Food Center's project to provide food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- Seething and perfectly on point. twitter.com/greenhousenyt/…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: ¡La encuesta de necesidades para el Plan consolidado 2020-2022 debe completarse antes del 31 de enero de 2020! La Ciuda…_______ 2 weeks ago