Trip and Travel
So far I like this part of Denver. I enjoyed the mountains the last few days. The altitude is making it harder for me to breath. I wonder if I have weaker lungs anyway.
Now I am in downtown and enjoying the city life. I wish there were places like this at home. This tram to take you anywhere along sixteenth street is the best. I could see this along 6th street in Austin with a free tram to take you anywhere along the way, any club, any resturant, any thing you want.
Now I am off to meetings…
- Head of Dallas Homeless Response System Resigns dmagazine.com/frontburner/20…_______ 1 day ago
- RT @courtneyamcross: Spent time raising awareness about #homelessness in #DentonCounty over the weekend. Raised a few bucks for a new, solu…_______ 2 days ago
- RT @TexasObserver: Unlike most states, Texas essentially gives state legislators veto power over affordable housing in their districts. Now…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @priaribi: What A Day is out! Leading today is the news of a citizenship question being added to the 2020 census, and why that's a huge…_______ 3 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross, a case for foundations to fund a policy think tank? twitter.com/resourcegen/st…_______ 4 weeks ago