Trip and Travel
So far I like this part of Denver. I enjoyed the mountains the last few days. The altitude is making it harder for me to breath. I wonder if I have weaker lungs anyway.
Now I am in downtown and enjoying the city life. I wish there were places like this at home. This tram to take you anywhere along sixteenth street is the best. I could see this along 6th street in Austin with a free tram to take you anywhere along the way, any club, any resturant, any thing you want.
Now I am off to meetings…
- RT @SethVoorheesTV: Denton homeless shelter expands hours to keep folks safe in brutal heat. @NBCDFW on.nbcdfw.com/HgQy1XU_______ 2 days ago
- RT @AHDCHousing: @AHDCHousing used the @Opp360 platform to analyze some of the differences in opportunity between two different census trac…_______ 2 days ago
- Storms outside of Albuquerque #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOmeVDhYb8z…_______ 1 week ago
- New Mexico afternoon sky. #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOjgKNB_UVH…_______ 1 week ago
- I am so excited about this. I could ride my bike from home in Carrollton to work in Denton. twitter.com/dentonrc/statu…_______ 1 week ago