I was tagged. If you’ve done it already (or just think it’s dumb) just ignore the tag.
List five songs that you are currently ‘digging.’ It doesn’t matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good. But they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your five songs. Then tag five others to see what they’re listening to.
In no particular order:
1. Happiest When I’m Moving – Susan Gibson (Oterspace)
2. Devils and Dust – Bruce Springsteen (Devils and Dust)
3. Sweet Carolina – Ryan Adams (Heartbreaker)
4. Nineteen – Jeff Black (Tin Lilly)
5. Johnny met June – Shelby Lynn ( Suit Yourself)