It’s no secret how I feel about flying. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been on a plane just this year. I was getting better about it but I had one of my “I’m going to die” panic attacks the other day. They happen from time to time. This one was from reading the paper and seeing Jon Stewart turning 40 something. I suddenly though god, I’m going to be 40 one day and then I’m going to be getting older and closer to death. And that’s how it goes. Something reminds me of my mortality and I have the panic attack for a few days until I forget about it again.
Every little dangerous activity sets off the little panic button in my mind.
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 days ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 1 week ago
- Better! twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 2 weeks ago
- @tomcrone77 here’s a guide to the ballot items progresstexas.org/blog/2017-stat… via @ProgressTX_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @DentonCountyDA: Today is the last day of DV Awareness Month, but not the last day of Domestic Violence. We need you helping us every da…_______ 3 weeks ago