It’s no secret how I feel about flying. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been on a plane just this year. I was getting better about it but I had one of my “I’m going to die” panic attacks the other day. They happen from time to time. This one was from reading the paper and seeing Jon Stewart turning 40 something. I suddenly though god, I’m going to be 40 one day and then I’m going to be getting older and closer to death. And that’s how it goes. Something reminds me of my mortality and I have the panic attack for a few days until I forget about it again.
Every little dangerous activity sets off the little panic button in my mind.
- Excited, love Guy Ritchie movies. @TheGentlemen_______ 3 days ago
- She went to New Orleans and was never seen again...#gators @ Bourbon Street / French Quarter instagram.com/p/B7ev7UbnIIiQ…_______ 1 week ago
- BEcause" more-specific actions leave people happier, because it closes the gap between their expectations and the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @mboteach: Housing is a gender justice issue. That's why @nwlc is thrilled to announce we're joining the steering committee of @OppSta…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Trying out a little whimsy. #wolly #family #love “We are all in the gutter but some are of us a looking at the star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago