It’s no secret how I feel about flying. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been on a plane just this year. I was getting better about it but I had one of my “I’m going to die” panic attacks the other day. They happen from time to time. This one was from reading the paper and seeing Jon Stewart turning 40 something. I suddenly though god, I’m going to be 40 one day and then I’m going to be getting older and closer to death. And that’s how it goes. Something reminds me of my mortality and I have the panic attack for a few days until I forget about it again.
Every little dangerous activity sets off the little panic button in my mind.
- Saw your face on a billboard on my way to work today, @susannng. Made me miss your face for real. Wish I could be there Thursday._______ 2 days ago
- My first pottery class. Thanks too dcab_67 @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/Bsiv9OkHE8GS…_______ 5 days ago
- RT @dianeyentel: UPDATE: We identified and mapped all expired (or soon to expire) @HUDgov contracts for affordable housing. Together, the d…_______ 1 week ago
- A good reminder "Factfulness is recognizing that many things (including people, countries, religions, and cultures)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- “All of these changes in the national political and policy realm mark a sharp reversal after many years of successf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 month ago