A meme stolen from among others I suspect:
a. Choose 10 people from your friends list at random.
b. Write something about/to each of them.
c. Don’t tell anyone who the statements are about. Good or bad. No matter how they beg!
1. Where have you gone? I liked your pictures.
2. Isn’t social networking weird, knowing so much and so little about someone at the same time. Meeting you in real life for the first time was awkward but I’m glad I know you outside of this place.
3. I’ve enjoyed all the things you’ve exposed me to through your posts.
4. You give me a weird vibe but I leave you on my friends list anyway.
5. Are you somewhere safe?
6. You’re going to think that several of these are about you. But they aren’t. (I stole this one. but it’s so true because so many could apply to any of you) and…
7. You’re going to think that several of these are about someone else. But they aren’t.
8. Sometimes I just want to tell you to get over it, life moves on and you will survive. But I’ve grown to care about you and don’t want to make you feel misunderstood.
9. I hope we do meet someday.
10. Sometimes I wish I knew more of about what you are writing about but I don’t ask.