Ah…but where have I been.
Working. My days have been stuffed full of work projects. It’s all crazy but so good.
I managed to find the time this week to finally renovate Dixie’s Road Trip. I am pleased. That also means I finally downloaded the pictures from my trip last month. I spent a considerable amount of time trying to decide if I wanted to do it all my self or use another host site to place the pictures. I opted for the latter so it looks somewhat different from the website format but I was able to incorporate some of the themes. If you are interested in taking a peak, you can link from the website.
Bailey’s sick. Some outrageous, hacking cough that makes him sound eerily close to an 80 year old man with lung cancer. The vet says allergies and nothing to do but wait it out. But at 3:00 am this morning, after being awaken yet again, I was ready to medicate him to sleep.
I am too tired to write any more tonight. If you get the time, tell me what you think of the new web design and pictures from the trip.
- RT @AlexDanielsCOP: 9 Funds Join to Provide $10 Million for Low-Cost Housing Campaigns philanthropy.com/article/9-Fund… via @Philanthropy_______ 4 days ago
- A good thread on using data and its context. twitter.com/mattyglesias/s…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @caitbayer: Finished day 1 of our first @BuiltforZero Learning Session! @ldsmeier & @danishaw showed off their innovation, curiosity, an…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Whenever you get to a problem you think you can’t solve, just add “yet” to the end of sentence. #growthmindset_______ 2 weeks ago
- Today’s take away is listening to @cmtysolutions talk about studying how small pox was eradicated to understand how… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 2 weeks ago