Ah…but where have I been.
Working. My days have been stuffed full of work projects. It’s all crazy but so good.
I managed to find the time this week to finally renovate Dixie’s Road Trip. I am pleased. That also means I finally downloaded the pictures from my trip last month. I spent a considerable amount of time trying to decide if I wanted to do it all my self or use another host site to place the pictures. I opted for the latter so it looks somewhat different from the website format but I was able to incorporate some of the themes. If you are interested in taking a peak, you can link from the website.
Bailey’s sick. Some outrageous, hacking cough that makes him sound eerily close to an 80 year old man with lung cancer. The vet says allergies and nothing to do but wait it out. But at 3:00 am this morning, after being awaken yet again, I was ready to medicate him to sleep.
I am too tired to write any more tonight. If you get the time, tell me what you think of the new web design and pictures from the trip.
- "A major barrier is the number of citizens who are eligible for benefits, but are unaware they qualify. Or if they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Camping and the weather is beautiful. @ Possum Kingdom State Park instagram.com/p/BwdaYqwHMNZk…_______ 1 month ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/mashable/statu…_______ 1 month ago
- The fights worth having. twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/…_______ 1 month ago
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 months ago