Ah…but where have I been.
Working. My days have been stuffed full of work projects. It’s all crazy but so good.
I managed to find the time this week to finally renovate Dixie’s Road Trip. I am pleased. That also means I finally downloaded the pictures from my trip last month. I spent a considerable amount of time trying to decide if I wanted to do it all my self or use another host site to place the pictures. I opted for the latter so it looks somewhat different from the website format but I was able to incorporate some of the themes. If you are interested in taking a peak, you can link from the website.
Bailey’s sick. Some outrageous, hacking cough that makes him sound eerily close to an 80 year old man with lung cancer. The vet says allergies and nothing to do but wait it out. But at 3:00 am this morning, after being awaken yet again, I was ready to medicate him to sleep.
I am too tired to write any more tonight. If you get the time, tell me what you think of the new web design and pictures from the trip.
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 4 weeks ago
- Stellar idea. twitter.com/NPR/status/109…_______ 1 month ago
- @housingTX I am on episode 3. Lots of good stuff in there._______ 1 month ago
- RT @briggsfordenton: A BIG THANK YOU to the 75 volunteers and staff that helped with today’s homeless point in time count across Denton Cou…_______ 1 month ago