Friday Five – Taken from
1) What’s the smallest amount of money you’ve ever had in your checking account?
I am sure it was a negative number
2) What’s one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deodorant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are?
Q-Tips and Dr Pepper
3) What’s your favorite cheap meal to make at home?
Bacon and Eggs with tortillas
4) What’s the first thing you treat yourself to on payday?
Music cd’s or a movie at the cinema
5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you’re completely broke?
A walk at White Rock Lake or going to my friend’s house to watch whatever reality tv show they are addicted to at the moment. It’s hours of entertainment as I make them catch me up on the crazy past episodes.