I returned from the best Kerrville in my six years on Monday and turned right around to Dallas to help M and Ad’s with their final move. I am actually taking my a break in several days to finally sit for a moment and think.
I’ve gotten lost the past few days. I haven’t done much else these last few days. Yesterday I went to East Texas to present my least favorite training on child protection. Most of the trainings I provide are easy enough to perform almost without any effort at all but this particular subject carries some very weighty messages and it never fails that I tear up at least once. But I still don’t have to think.
So I have tucked myself up neatly, boxed my own emotions and carried little bits of another’s life onto a truck. Some even resembling parts of my own past. I’ll be seeing M off in her new life with Ad’s. I thought about leaving early today to avoid the inevitable goodbye but alas I am here waiting for the goodbye that makes me so sad.
- “for the first time would get more than just the rental subsidy. They would also be given information on which neig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This tweet perfectly summarizes America in 2019 twitter.com/atrupar/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @CityLab: New research shows how housing and income inequality reinforce one another, effectively splitting the U.S. into two different…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 1 month ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 2 months ago