I returned from the best Kerrville in my six years on Monday and turned right around to Dallas to help M and Ad’s with their final move. I am actually taking my a break in several days to finally sit for a moment and think.
I’ve gotten lost the past few days. I haven’t done much else these last few days. Yesterday I went to East Texas to present my least favorite training on child protection. Most of the trainings I provide are easy enough to perform almost without any effort at all but this particular subject carries some very weighty messages and it never fails that I tear up at least once. But I still don’t have to think.
So I have tucked myself up neatly, boxed my own emotions and carried little bits of another’s life onto a truck. Some even resembling parts of my own past. I’ll be seeing M off in her new life with Ad’s. I thought about leaving early today to avoid the inevitable goodbye but alas I am here waiting for the goodbye that makes me so sad.
- "A major barrier is the number of citizens who are eligible for benefits, but are unaware they qualify. Or if they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Camping and the weather is beautiful. @ Possum Kingdom State Park instagram.com/p/BwdaYqwHMNZk…_______ 1 month ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/mashable/statu…_______ 1 month ago
- The fights worth having. twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/…_______ 1 month ago
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 months ago