The question is, “what does a person need to be innovative”? Even more personal, what do I need to be innovate? When do I have my moments of greatest inspiration?
Brainstorming to me has always felt like this long road to the middle. The lowest common denominator. However, the discussion has always been the spark for me. When I feel most inspired is when I challege an idea or was challenged by an idea. This artcle discusses deliberative discourse, a method of creating an environment condusive to innovation through real deliberation. It’s one of many ideas I am sure.
When are you most inspired, innovative?
CoDesign. “Innovation Is About Arguing, Not Brainstorming. Here’s How To Argue Productively”. Accessed January 2, 2013. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1669329/dont-brainstorm-argue
- RT @Chief_Dixon2746: On the 52nd Anniversary of his assassination, Dr. King’s thoughts are relevant as ever. Let’s continue to fight this…_______ 3 days ago
- "we’ve got a couple of groups of people who were unstably housed or unhoused even before the crisis hit." The visib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- #Momtribe bombed my yard today! Awesome b-day shoutout. Love those guys. #signgypsies https://t.co/rpNv5lZFIb_______ 1 week ago
- A city never sleeps. We are working for you. youtu.be/o73qXSxSg8A_______ 2 weeks ago
- Complete your Census so we all count! twitter.com/cityofdentontx…_______ 4 weeks ago