The question is, “what does a person need to be innovative”? Even more personal, what do I need to be innovate? When do I have my moments of greatest inspiration?
Brainstorming to me has always felt like this long road to the middle. The lowest common denominator. However, the discussion has always been the spark for me. When I feel most inspired is when I challege an idea or was challenged by an idea. This artcle discusses deliberative discourse, a method of creating an environment condusive to innovation through real deliberation. It’s one of many ideas I am sure.
When are you most inspired, innovative?
CoDesign. “Innovation Is About Arguing, Not Brainstorming. Here’s How To Argue Productively”. Accessed January 2, 2013. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1669329/dont-brainstorm-argue
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 1 day ago
- Stellar idea. twitter.com/NPR/status/109…_______ 1 week ago
- @housingTX I am on episode 3. Lots of good stuff in there._______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @briggsfordenton: A BIG THANK YOU to the 75 volunteers and staff that helped with today’s homeless point in time count across Denton Cou…_______ 3 weeks ago
- #DenCoCounts twitter.com/m_j_doherty/st…_______ 4 weeks ago