The question is, “what does a person need to be innovative”? Even more personal, what do I need to be innovate? When do I have my moments of greatest inspiration?
Brainstorming to me has always felt like this long road to the middle. The lowest common denominator. However, the discussion has always been the spark for me. When I feel most inspired is when I challege an idea or was challenged by an idea. This artcle discusses deliberative discourse, a method of creating an environment condusive to innovation through real deliberation. It’s one of many ideas I am sure.
When are you most inspired, innovative?
CoDesign. “Innovation Is About Arguing, Not Brainstorming. Here’s How To Argue Productively”. Accessed January 2, 2013. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1669329/dont-brainstorm-argue
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 7 hours ago
- Sometimes your life is held together by a little duck tape and spit. But at least it is fairy duct tape. https://t.co/x0JYsrHzTM_______ 5 days ago
- RT @SmartGrowthUSA: "Building smaller, more affordable homes is difficult when regulatory costs are high, construction costs are going up,…_______ 6 days ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: "I wouldn't be able to stay here in this house if it wasn't for this program." The Home Improvement Program helps Dent…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: Want to learn more about the Home Improvement Program? Visit bit.ly/2XkcIft. https://t.co/4wOpDvs5vo_______ 1 week ago