The question is, “what does a person need to be innovative”? Even more personal, what do I need to be innovate? When do I have my moments of greatest inspiration?
Brainstorming to me has always felt like this long road to the middle. The lowest common denominator. However, the discussion has always been the spark for me. When I feel most inspired is when I challege an idea or was challenged by an idea. This artcle discusses deliberative discourse, a method of creating an environment condusive to innovation through real deliberation. It’s one of many ideas I am sure.
When are you most inspired, innovative?
CoDesign. “Innovation Is About Arguing, Not Brainstorming. Here’s How To Argue Productively”. Accessed January 2, 2013. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1669329/dont-brainstorm-argue
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 1 month ago
- Stellar idea. twitter.com/NPR/status/109…_______ 1 month ago
- @housingTX I am on episode 3. Lots of good stuff in there._______ 1 month ago
- RT @briggsfordenton: A BIG THANK YOU to the 75 volunteers and staff that helped with today’s homeless point in time count across Denton Cou…_______ 1 month ago