The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- At the #tx24 debate. Shout out to @CHSCampusNews for excellent twitter coverage of the event. https://t.co/XQ5C6s9ikI_______ 2 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross This line..."families were bled dry by landlords, hospital administrators, university bursars, and child-care centers."_______ 3 weeks ago
- So proud that the City's CDBG funding could help support the Denton Community Food Center's project to provide food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Seething and perfectly on point. twitter.com/greenhousenyt/…_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: ¡La encuesta de necesidades para el Plan consolidado 2020-2022 debe completarse antes del 31 de enero de 2020! La Ciuda…_______ 4 weeks ago