The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- Our work progresses. Talking Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). https://t.co/wAG1WSHriQ_______ 3 days ago
- @SalesforceDevs any chance you are tackling HUD’s HMIS like you did with housing counseling and myhomekeeper.org?_______ 1 week ago
- “When people’s basic needs are met, violence goes down.” twitter.com/lisc_hq/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 weeks ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 3 weeks ago