The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- “communities will have the chance to attract trillions of dollars in untapped capital and the new housing, business… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 1 day ago
- . @courtneyamcross Interesting insight into barriers from the perspective of landlords twitter.com/dallas_observe…_______ 1 week ago
- Then I shall add my Aries superpowers too. twitter.com/elizabethwisma…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @TexasTribune: Texas Democratic turnout blew away GOP in early voting in 10 largest counties, reversal of 2014 midterms. 2018: Democrat…_______ 2 weeks ago
- "...supportive housing is 1/3 the cost of shelter, 2/3 the cost of jail and a fraction of the cost of a hospital...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 3 weeks ago