The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 1 day ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 1 month ago
- Sometimes your life is held together by a little duck tape and spit. But at least it is fairy duct tape. https://t.co/x0JYsrHzTM_______ 1 month ago
- RT @SmartGrowthUSA: "Building smaller, more affordable homes is difficult when regulatory costs are high, construction costs are going up,…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: "I wouldn't be able to stay here in this house if it wasn't for this program." The Home Improvement Program helps Dent…_______ 1 month ago