The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- Our new fence is attracting the oddest creatures. instagram.com/p/BZW-A16Hv4Gv…_______ 22 hours ago
- "Start smiling. Keep smiling. The only time you stop smiling is when you are going to say the most important thing you have to say." Yarmuth_______ 1 week ago
- Last middle school band night at Hebron High. Next year we will be… instagram.com/p/BZFeTELnu8A2…_______ 1 week ago
- We keep taking about this. Income equality strategies have to be an urgent priority. twitter.com/enterprisenow/…_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @garyhenderson: Courtney Cross & Dani Shaw sharing the Denton County Homelessness Leadership Team's vision of making homelessness... htt…_______ 3 weeks ago