The power of prayer
this is a question that has been on my mind lately…
If you are a working for a nonprofit and are soliciting donations, what is the appropriate professional response to a person who says “I am going to pray about this a let you know tomorrow”?
Another question i have is if they do not call, should you even follow up? Is there anything you should/could do that trumps God’s answer to his/her prayer?
I wonder if it is just a another way to say no without saying no. ouch.
If it’s genuine, then I am also not sure I am comfortable with the implication that if you decide not to give after prayer that you might be saying God doesn’t like the organization that I am working so hard to grow.
How do you handle this in your organization?
- RT @NLIHC: Take Action: Join the National Housing Trust Fund Campaign Today! - mailchi.mp/nlihc.org/cta-… https://t.co/gC9qyPAavs_______ 1 week ago
- I am a big fan of the Imapct Shares program. Lean and innovative make for good culture. twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 1 week ago
- Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you. -Notorious RBG rbgmovie.com_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @wfaa: Affordable housing crisis looms in Texas bit.ly/2OGc9vo https://t.co/K2wXtxajf1_______ 2 weeks ago
- I came for the marching band and stayed for the Friday Night Lights. @ Hawk Stadium instagram.com/p/BokwbYKHm5dQ…_______ 2 weeks ago