I attended a rally at Gilley’s for Health Care Reform host by Organizing for America. I enjoyed feeling the positive energy of the crowd. It was not a discussion about the specifics just a rally to engage citizens in the movement.
There was an assortment of local speakers and after receiving hundreds of emails over the last few years, I finally got to see what Mitch Stewart looks like when he took the stage as the final speaker. Most where very inspirational. I was surprised at the crowds response to the District Attorney. Admittedly, I know nothing about him. I am interested in reading up on him .
I was going to shoot (pictures) the protestors when I left, but they were gone before the rally ended so instead I took shots of OFA’s “Let’s Get it Done” bus for the tour.
See the – Full Gallery.
- RT @Amy_Boughton: Grand Nats Prelims for @TheHebronBand will get underway in a couple of hours. I’m so excited to see our @Hebron_HS band p…_______ 6 days ago
- I just accidentally shredded my fortune cookie fortune. I hope that’s not like 15 years of bad luck or something._______ 3 weeks ago
- Double your gift instantly! twitter.com/cityofdentontx…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Great data. Because the conversation has to include the lack of building wealth and the resulting generational pove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @ABC: Four adult bison were released into a newly expanded habitat in Badlands National Park, near a highway where visitors will be able…_______ 1 month ago