I attended a rally at Gilley’s for Health Care Reform host by Organizing for America. I enjoyed feeling the positive energy of the crowd. It was not a discussion about the specifics just a rally to engage citizens in the movement.
There was an assortment of local speakers and after receiving hundreds of emails over the last few years, I finally got to see what Mitch Stewart looks like when he took the stage as the final speaker. Most where very inspirational. I was surprised at the crowds response to the District Attorney. Admittedly, I know nothing about him. I am interested in reading up on him .
I was going to shoot (pictures) the protestors when I left, but they were gone before the rally ended so instead I took shots of OFA’s “Let’s Get it Done” bus for the tour.
See the – Full Gallery.
- RT @Chief_Dixon2746: On the 52nd Anniversary of his assassination, Dr. King’s thoughts are relevant as ever. Let’s continue to fight this…_______ 5 days ago
- "we’ve got a couple of groups of people who were unstably housed or unhoused even before the crisis hit." The visib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- #Momtribe bombed my yard today! Awesome b-day shoutout. Love those guys. #signgypsies https://t.co/rpNv5lZFIb_______ 2 weeks ago
- A city never sleeps. We are working for you. youtu.be/o73qXSxSg8A_______ 2 weeks ago
- Complete your Census so we all count! twitter.com/cityofdentontx…_______ 4 weeks ago