I attended a rally at Gilley’s for Health Care Reform host by Organizing for America. I enjoyed feeling the positive energy of the crowd. It was not a discussion about the specifics just a rally to engage citizens in the movement.
There was an assortment of local speakers and after receiving hundreds of emails over the last few years, I finally got to see what Mitch Stewart looks like when he took the stage as the final speaker. Most where very inspirational. I was surprised at the crowds response to the District Attorney. Admittedly, I know nothing about him. I am interested in reading up on him .
I was going to shoot (pictures) the protestors when I left, but they were gone before the rally ended so instead I took shots of OFA’s “Let’s Get it Done” bus for the tour.
See the – Full Gallery.
- Saw your face on a billboard on my way to work today, @susannng. Made me miss your face for real. Wish I could be there Thursday._______ 3 days ago
- My first pottery class. Thanks too dcab_67 @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/Bsiv9OkHE8GS…_______ 6 days ago
- RT @dianeyentel: UPDATE: We identified and mapped all expired (or soon to expire) @HUDgov contracts for affordable housing. Together, the d…_______ 1 week ago
- A good reminder "Factfulness is recognizing that many things (including people, countries, religions, and cultures)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- “All of these changes in the national political and policy realm mark a sharp reversal after many years of successf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 month ago