I attended a rally at Gilley’s for Health Care Reform host by Organizing for America. I enjoyed feeling the positive energy of the crowd. It was not a discussion about the specifics just a rally to engage citizens in the movement.
There was an assortment of local speakers and after receiving hundreds of emails over the last few years, I finally got to see what Mitch Stewart looks like when he took the stage as the final speaker. Most where very inspirational. I was surprised at the crowds response to the District Attorney. Admittedly, I know nothing about him. I am interested in reading up on him .
I was going to shoot (pictures) the protestors when I left, but they were gone before the rally ended so instead I took shots of OFA’s “Let’s Get it Done” bus for the tour.
See the – Full Gallery.
- RT @NLIHC: Take Action: Join the National Housing Trust Fund Campaign Today! - mailchi.mp/nlihc.org/cta-… https://t.co/gC9qyPAavs_______ 4 days ago
- I am a big fan of the Imapct Shares program. Lean and innovative make for good culture. twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 5 days ago
- Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you. -Notorious RBG rbgmovie.com_______ 1 week ago
- RT @wfaa: Affordable housing crisis looms in Texas bit.ly/2OGc9vo https://t.co/K2wXtxajf1_______ 1 week ago
- I came for the marching band and stayed for the Friday Night Lights. @ Hawk Stadium instagram.com/p/BokwbYKHm5dQ…_______ 1 week ago