I attended a rally at Gilley’s for Health Care Reform host by Organizing for America. I enjoyed feeling the positive energy of the crowd. It was not a discussion about the specifics just a rally to engage citizens in the movement.
There was an assortment of local speakers and after receiving hundreds of emails over the last few years, I finally got to see what Mitch Stewart looks like when he took the stage as the final speaker. Most where very inspirational. I was surprised at the crowds response to the District Attorney. Admittedly, I know nothing about him. I am interested in reading up on him .
I was going to shoot (pictures) the protestors when I left, but they were gone before the rally ended so instead I took shots of OFA’s “Let’s Get it Done” bus for the tour.
See the – Full Gallery.
- Our new fence is attracting the oddest creatures. instagram.com/p/BZW-A16Hv4Gv…_______ 22 hours ago
- "Start smiling. Keep smiling. The only time you stop smiling is when you are going to say the most important thing you have to say." Yarmuth_______ 1 week ago
- Last middle school band night at Hebron High. Next year we will be… instagram.com/p/BZFeTELnu8A2…_______ 1 week ago
- We keep taking about this. Income equality strategies have to be an urgent priority. twitter.com/enterprisenow/…_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @garyhenderson: Courtney Cross & Dani Shaw sharing the Denton County Homelessness Leadership Team's vision of making homelessness... htt…_______ 3 weeks ago