let sleeping dog lie
it”s a strong metaphor and I am not sure what I want to say about it. It starts here. The dogs and hayseed all napping silently together on the couch. I am tired too and want to nap but I am working.
Of course as I wrote the subject with cnn in the background and with recent events burned into my consciousness. I can’t help but think about McCain. let sleeping dogs lie. there’s something I want to say but I need to work out what that is…
- And we are fucking proud of you too, Beto. twitter.com/TexasTribune/s…_______ 1 week ago
- The question and the tension, “How does a neighborhood evolve, grow, and thrive, all while honoring the history of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- Said the most obviousheadline ever... @brennancenter brennancenter.org/blog/state-sup…_______ 1 week ago
- Transit policy is housing policy, is education policy, is economic policy, is racial policy, is... #ttevents_______ 2 weeks ago
- Tonight’s discussion, @TexasTribune Roundtable Series: What's Next for Housing Affordability? https://t.co/IJG5oi3LQ8_______ 2 weeks ago