let sleeping dog lie
it”s a strong metaphor and I am not sure what I want to say about it. It starts here. The dogs and hayseed all napping silently together on the couch. I am tired too and want to nap but I am working.
Of course as I wrote the subject with cnn in the background and with recent events burned into my consciousness. I can’t help but think about McCain. let sleeping dogs lie. there’s something I want to say but I need to work out what that is…
- “communities will have the chance to attract trillions of dollars in untapped capital and the new housing, business… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 1 day ago
- . @courtneyamcross Interesting insight into barriers from the perspective of landlords twitter.com/dallas_observe…_______ 1 week ago
- Then I shall add my Aries superpowers too. twitter.com/elizabethwisma…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @TexasTribune: Texas Democratic turnout blew away GOP in early voting in 10 largest counties, reversal of 2014 midterms. 2018: Democrat…_______ 2 weeks ago
- "...supportive housing is 1/3 the cost of shelter, 2/3 the cost of jail and a fraction of the cost of a hospital...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 3 weeks ago