freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- . @courtneyamcross Interesting insight into barriers from the perspective of landlords twitter.com/dallas_observe…_______ 1 week ago
- Then I shall add my Aries superpowers too. twitter.com/elizabethwisma…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @TexasTribune: Texas Democratic turnout blew away GOP in early voting in 10 largest counties, reversal of 2014 midterms. 2018: Democrat…_______ 1 week ago
- "...supportive housing is 1/3 the cost of shelter, 2/3 the cost of jail and a fraction of the cost of a hospital...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @AlexDanielsCOP: 9 Funds Join to Provide $10 Million for Low-Cost Housing Campaigns philanthropy.com/article/9-Fund… via @Philanthropy_______ 3 weeks ago