freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- “All of these changes in the national political and policy realm mark a sharp reversal after many years of successf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- If you eat three fortune cookies, do you get all three fortunes?_______ 1 week ago
- When Walmart became a community center... twitter.com/wfaa/status/10…_______ 1 week ago
- #ISupportTexasTribune because it is the nonpartisan, nonprofit, truth in journalism I love and it's #GivingTuesday trib.it/fmdgive2018_______ 1 week ago
- RT @DentonRC: DCTA is seeking a grant to provide lockers at the Monsignor King Outreach Center for people who are homeless to use to store…_______ 1 week ago