freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- My #EDC pack is bigger than I thought. I blame the new need for reading glasses and my unrealized podcast dream. https://t.co/E3ZCFpEAUm_______ 4 days ago
- RT @OppStartsatHome: “Homelessness is mainly a housing problem, and it can only be reduced through comprehensive housing policy solutions.”…_______ 4 days ago
- I don’t know how people have enough time to be this ridiculous twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat…_______ 4 days ago
- RT @underwhoseshade: Pulled up behind these folks at the red light🚦. I want meet these people❤️. #realparents https://t.co/WzGMI21xQz_______ 2 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross Denver and Austin converted old airports into housing._______ 2 weeks ago