freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- .@courtneyamcross , look at the costs 30-day pilot program around downtown homeless shelter begins bit.ly/2wbTaPK via @KXAN_News_______ 1 day ago
- I recommend reading without the statement from the Secretary. Worst Case Housing Needs 2017 Report to Congress bit.ly/2hZSRCh_______ 5 days ago
- RT @jkwilsiii: When did our state leaders decide to shift school funding to local property owners? @dentonisd 2017 state share of funding i…_______ 1 week ago
- My state's sad race to the bottom in yet another category via @TexasTribune twitter.com/aliyyaswaby/st…_______ 2 weeks ago
- How companies can invest in Community Development. twitter.com/benhecht/statu…_______ 2 weeks ago