freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 days ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 1 week ago
- Better! twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 2 weeks ago
- @tomcrone77 here’s a guide to the ballot items progresstexas.org/blog/2017-stat… via @ProgressTX_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @DentonCountyDA: Today is the last day of DV Awareness Month, but not the last day of Domestic Violence. We need you helping us every da…_______ 3 weeks ago