freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- Storms outside of Albuquerque #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOmeVDhYb8z…_______ 1 day ago
- New Mexico afternoon sky. #passengerseatscenes instagram.com/p/BlOjgKNB_UVH…_______ 1 day ago
- I am so excited about this. I could ride my bike from home in Carrollton to work in Denton. twitter.com/dentonrc/statu…_______ 5 days ago
- The data and tools are there. There now has to be more people sharing and applying them as solutions. twitter.com/benhecht/statu…_______ 1 week ago
- Remember, the loudest voices are still not speaking for everyone._______ 1 week ago