freedom to move
I feel the shadow of it…lurking just off to the side but in my periphery.
I was sitting on the plane and a woman was assigned the middle seat. When the doors closed there was no one in the window seat. I kept trying to hint that isn’t it nice to have the space. She said yes it is and sat right there in the middle for the rest of the flight. I was trapped. Trapped by her, trapped by the reclined seat in front which left me with about two inches of clearance from my nose to the head rest, trapped and I hated it.
Trapped by people who don’t give me the room to move freely about the cabin. It’s a fine analogy.
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 1 month ago
- Stellar idea. twitter.com/NPR/status/109…_______ 1 month ago
- @housingTX I am on episode 3. Lots of good stuff in there._______ 1 month ago
- RT @briggsfordenton: A BIG THANK YOU to the 75 volunteers and staff that helped with today’s homeless point in time count across Denton Cou…_______ 1 month ago