1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
There we sat, draped like tired bridesmaids with our yards of white veil, numbed by the airplanes horrible noise, skimming above treetops. The Poisonwood Bible
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
my guitar by the desk
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
blue crush was on as I feel asleep last night
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
air america radio – streaming – which I am thoroughly addicted to.
7) When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
this morning to let the dog go outside. it’s beautiful today
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
9) What are you wearing?
t-shirt and boxer shorts, speedo slip on sandals and not much else.
10) Did you dream last night?
I have no idea.
11) When did you last laugh?
last night watching A and H dancing
(Why is there no number 12?)
13) Seen anything weird lately?
I feel like I see weird stuff all the time but for the life of me nothing is coming to mind just this minute.
14) Last movie you saw?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, or Eternal Spotless Sunshine of the Mind…whatever you call it
15) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
land with a big hacienda type house big central courtyard with….I could go on and on.
16) Tell me something about you that I don’t know
my eyes tear up uncontrollably when I am talking about something important to me…happy, sad doesn’t matter.
17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
that’s easy, dubya be gone or really, I would change race issues. I would tell everyone to get over themselves stop asking for special treatment and wish for a world where everyone was respectful to everyone else. I really believe the world would be very different if people treated each other respectfully.
18) Do you like to dance?
oh yes without a doubt
19) George Bush:
needs to find another job – constitutional amendment? he can go fuck himself. when a republican starts trying to dictate human rights through the constitution and override states rights we have a problem and he can go fuck himself -did I say that already?
20) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
maddie, jules but not julie, and in a better world when she wouldn’t get teased, dixie after my grandmother.
21) [Same question for a boy]
gus, jack, grady like grady cross, and if he wouldn’t get his ass kicked I really call him ashley cole with the nickname ash.