WASHINGTON – CIA Director George Tenet acknowledged Friday his agency wrongly allowed President Bush to tell the American people that Iraq was seeking nuclear material from Africa when analysts had doubts about the quality of the intelligence.
The press release bonanza has begun. Just in time for the election race. I can’t believe the CIA is willing to take the blame for this. I wonder what Mr. Bush has promised them in exchange for becoming the “scapegoat”. I understand there will be a demonstration here on Thursday when Bush comes to Dallas for a fundraiser. Something has to be done. I should be more specific lest some secret service agent come knocking on my door. So, I plan to volunteer but I wait to see who the democratic candidate will be. If I don’t like the candidate, then I’ll settle for encouraging Democratic voters to get out there if only to defeat the republicans.
I think about the percentage of voter for Nader and if Gore really would have had a clear victory without having lost those votes. I am sure it has been discussed and analyzed over and over again but it is really on my mind in light of the next election and the lack of a clear democratic front runner who will be able to compete. All we need is another Goldwater or Mondale.
I am done with my political diatribe today.
- “for the first time would get more than just the rental subsidy. They would also be given information on which neig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This tweet perfectly summarizes America in 2019 twitter.com/atrupar/status…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @CityLab: New research shows how housing and income inequality reinforce one another, effectively splitting the U.S. into two different…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 1 month ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 2 months ago