thoughts for the day
I can’t be patriotic if it means cheering for the death of others no matter what their crime.
I can’t be patriotic if I can’t speak my own mind.
I can’t be patriotic if it means I can’t have my own opinion.
Someone else tells me I can’t be patriotic because I am a woman who loves women.
I love my country and I love my state but I am afraid of how much we hate.
I’m sad this week and weak.
- Saw your face on a billboard on my way to work today, @susannng. Made me miss your face for real. Wish I could be there Thursday._______ 2 days ago
- My first pottery class. Thanks too dcab_67 @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/Bsiv9OkHE8GS…_______ 5 days ago
- RT @dianeyentel: UPDATE: We identified and mapped all expired (or soon to expire) @HUDgov contracts for affordable housing. Together, the d…_______ 1 week ago
- A good reminder "Factfulness is recognizing that many things (including people, countries, religions, and cultures)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- “All of these changes in the national political and policy realm mark a sharp reversal after many years of successf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 month ago