thoughts for the day
I can’t be patriotic if it means cheering for the death of others no matter what their crime.
I can’t be patriotic if I can’t speak my own mind.
I can’t be patriotic if it means I can’t have my own opinion.
Someone else tells me I can’t be patriotic because I am a woman who loves women.
I love my country and I love my state but I am afraid of how much we hate.
I’m sad this week and weak.
- Our work progresses. Talking Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). https://t.co/wAG1WSHriQ_______ 3 days ago
- @SalesforceDevs any chance you are tackling HUD’s HMIS like you did with housing counseling and myhomekeeper.org?_______ 1 week ago
- “When people’s basic needs are met, violence goes down.” twitter.com/lisc_hq/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 weeks ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 3 weeks ago