thoughts for the day
I can’t be patriotic if it means cheering for the death of others no matter what their crime.
I can’t be patriotic if I can’t speak my own mind.
I can’t be patriotic if it means I can’t have my own opinion.
Someone else tells me I can’t be patriotic because I am a woman who loves women.
I love my country and I love my state but I am afraid of how much we hate.
I’m sad this week and weak.
- Camping and the weather is beautiful. @ Possum Kingdom State Park instagram.com/p/BwdaYqwHMNZk…_______ 1 day ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/mashable/statu…_______ 6 days ago
- The fights worth having. twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/…_______ 1 week ago
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 month ago
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 1 month ago