thoughts for the day
I can’t be patriotic if it means cheering for the death of others no matter what their crime.
I can’t be patriotic if I can’t speak my own mind.
I can’t be patriotic if it means I can’t have my own opinion.
Someone else tells me I can’t be patriotic because I am a woman who loves women.
I love my country and I love my state but I am afraid of how much we hate.
I’m sad this week and weak.
- “communities will have the chance to attract trillions of dollars in untapped capital and the new housing, business… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 9 hours ago
- . @courtneyamcross Interesting insight into barriers from the perspective of landlords twitter.com/dallas_observe…_______ 1 week ago
- Then I shall add my Aries superpowers too. twitter.com/elizabethwisma…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @TexasTribune: Texas Democratic turnout blew away GOP in early voting in 10 largest counties, reversal of 2014 midterms. 2018: Democrat…_______ 2 weeks ago
- "...supportive housing is 1/3 the cost of shelter, 2/3 the cost of jail and a fraction of the cost of a hospital...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 3 weeks ago