thoughts for the day
I can’t be patriotic if it means cheering for the death of others no matter what their crime.
I can’t be patriotic if I can’t speak my own mind.
I can’t be patriotic if it means I can’t have my own opinion.
Someone else tells me I can’t be patriotic because I am a woman who loves women.
I love my country and I love my state but I am afraid of how much we hate.
I’m sad this week and weak.
- RT @NLIHC: Take Action: Join the National Housing Trust Fund Campaign Today! - mailchi.mp/nlihc.org/cta-… https://t.co/gC9qyPAavs_______ 4 days ago
- I am a big fan of the Imapct Shares program. Lean and innovative make for good culture. twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 5 days ago
- Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you. -Notorious RBG rbgmovie.com_______ 1 week ago
- RT @wfaa: Affordable housing crisis looms in Texas bit.ly/2OGc9vo https://t.co/K2wXtxajf1_______ 1 week ago
- I came for the marching band and stayed for the Friday Night Lights. @ Hawk Stadium instagram.com/p/BokwbYKHm5dQ…_______ 1 week ago