The game was playing on the radio. Reminded me of an old friend. I wish they were all closer. Once in a while I want to be able to call my closest friends and say ‘hey let’s go catch a movie’ or ‘how about dinner tonight’. It is the same wish I have occasionally for my family too. Another common theme appears in my life.
Friday, the straight republican girls called me to meet them at Patrice. I was surprised by the call but went and was glad for it. I had a fine time. Oh how they can drink.
Saturday took me to Livingston to see the conference center. The conference is coming sooner than I am ready. Most days I am plotting in my mind how the conference will look, rehearsing the details. It is scary when it falls all on my shoulders. Something always gets missed. I don’t know why. It’s not for a lack of planning, or work or even intelligence for I am in possession of these qualities at least to some degree. It’s almost like there has to be a snafu in order for it to be something I made. No accomplishment without a degree of failure.
Saturday evening I had the pleasure of seeing suSANG perform at a house concert. This has to be the greatest way to see people perform. She even brandished a banjo during a few songs. What a treat. I find it harder to engage people in this setting though.
Sunday I had all for myself.
Tags: live music
- My #EDC pack is bigger than I thought. I blame the new need for reading glasses and my unrealized podcast dream. https://t.co/E3ZCFpEAUm_______ 4 days ago
- RT @OppStartsatHome: “Homelessness is mainly a housing problem, and it can only be reduced through comprehensive housing policy solutions.”…_______ 4 days ago
- I don’t know how people have enough time to be this ridiculous twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat…_______ 4 days ago
- RT @underwhoseshade: Pulled up behind these folks at the red light🚦. I want meet these people❤️. #realparents https://t.co/WzGMI21xQz_______ 2 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross Denver and Austin converted old airports into housing._______ 2 weeks ago