11 Group Text Messaging Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is a great blog for nonprofit looking for tech advice.
This article is specific to text messaging but it made me think about all the different strategies available. Each must be considered by nonprofits and it must be decided which methods will best work with the nonprofits customer base and organization resources. What’s most important to me is also the idea that no one can rely on one method. We must approach customers in a variety of integrated formats because in nearly all cases, our customer base is varied in how it searches and consumes information. Unless of course, you are a nonprofit that is exceptional at driving your customer to one place. Few are.
- Our work progresses. Talking Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). https://t.co/wAG1WSHriQ_______ 3 days ago
- @SalesforceDevs any chance you are tackling HUD’s HMIS like you did with housing counseling and myhomekeeper.org?_______ 1 week ago
- “When people’s basic needs are met, violence goes down.” twitter.com/lisc_hq/status…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 weeks ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 3 weeks ago