11 Group Text Messaging Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is a great blog for nonprofit looking for tech advice.
This article is specific to text messaging but it made me think about all the different strategies available. Each must be considered by nonprofits and it must be decided which methods will best work with the nonprofits customer base and organization resources. What’s most important to me is also the idea that no one can rely on one method. We must approach customers in a variety of integrated formats because in nearly all cases, our customer base is varied in how it searches and consumes information. Unless of course, you are a nonprofit that is exceptional at driving your customer to one place. Few are.
- And we are fucking proud of you too, Beto. twitter.com/TexasTribune/s…_______ 1 week ago
- The question and the tension, “How does a neighborhood evolve, grow, and thrive, all while honoring the history of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- Said the most obviousheadline ever... @brennancenter brennancenter.org/blog/state-sup…_______ 1 week ago
- Transit policy is housing policy, is education policy, is economic policy, is racial policy, is... #ttevents_______ 2 weeks ago
- Tonight’s discussion, @TexasTribune Roundtable Series: What's Next for Housing Affordability? https://t.co/IJG5oi3LQ8_______ 2 weeks ago