11 Group Text Messaging Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is a great blog for nonprofit looking for tech advice.
This article is specific to text messaging but it made me think about all the different strategies available. Each must be considered by nonprofits and it must be decided which methods will best work with the nonprofits customer base and organization resources. What’s most important to me is also the idea that no one can rely on one method. We must approach customers in a variety of integrated formats because in nearly all cases, our customer base is varied in how it searches and consumes information. Unless of course, you are a nonprofit that is exceptional at driving your customer to one place. Few are.
- My #EDC pack is bigger than I thought. I blame the new need for reading glasses and my unrealized podcast dream. https://t.co/E3ZCFpEAUm_______ 4 days ago
- RT @OppStartsatHome: “Homelessness is mainly a housing problem, and it can only be reduced through comprehensive housing policy solutions.”…_______ 4 days ago
- I don’t know how people have enough time to be this ridiculous twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat…_______ 4 days ago
- RT @underwhoseshade: Pulled up behind these folks at the red light🚦. I want meet these people❤️. #realparents https://t.co/WzGMI21xQz_______ 2 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross Denver and Austin converted old airports into housing._______ 2 weeks ago