I keep this picture on my desk. It’s been there for more than 10 years. I keep it to remind me that no matter how hard you might plan something, there are always the real experts to keep in mind because no one can be an expert about the real needs of another person.
I like the daily reminder.
- Head of Dallas Homeless Response System Resigns dmagazine.com/frontburner/20…_______ 1 day ago
- RT @courtneyamcross: Spent time raising awareness about #homelessness in #DentonCounty over the weekend. Raised a few bucks for a new, solu…_______ 2 days ago
- RT @TexasObserver: Unlike most states, Texas essentially gives state legislators veto power over affordable housing in their districts. Now…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @priaribi: What A Day is out! Leading today is the news of a citizenship question being added to the 2020 census, and why that's a huge…_______ 3 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross, a case for foundations to fund a policy think tank? twitter.com/resourcegen/st…_______ 4 weeks ago