I keep this picture on my desk. It’s been there for more than 10 years. I keep it to remind me that no matter how hard you might plan something, there are always the real experts to keep in mind because no one can be an expert about the real needs of another person.
I like the daily reminder.
- The only way to break the habit of procrastinating is to create a habit of starting. @melrobbins_______ 1 day ago
- Abbott, Patrick “strayed from their pro-business, small government roots into something...more like a populist, div… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 1 day ago
- This interactive tool was great. twitter.com/courtneyamcros…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @JanaMBurns: 500+ coming together to collaborate around ending homelessness. TEA, R10, THEO, THN #endtxhomelessness https://t.co/cO6gNgI…_______ 2 weeks ago
- All CoC’s in TX should form coalition on Housing Policy to be proactive in increasing housing options for all @TXHomeNet #EndTXHomelessness_______ 2 weeks ago