when pigs fly
This is what he actually said:
“John McCain says he’s about change, too — except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics. That’s just calling the same thing something different.”
With a laugh, he added: “You can put lipstick on a pig; it’s still a pig. You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change; it’s still going to stink after eight years.”
There is nothing to indicate this is about Palin. When did Rove join the McCain campaign?
I just wish once, we could be treated respectfully by politics.
- Head of Dallas Homeless Response System Resigns dmagazine.com/frontburner/20…_______ 1 day ago
- RT @courtneyamcross: Spent time raising awareness about #homelessness in #DentonCounty over the weekend. Raised a few bucks for a new, solu…_______ 2 days ago
- RT @TexasObserver: Unlike most states, Texas essentially gives state legislators veto power over affordable housing in their districts. Now…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @priaribi: What A Day is out! Leading today is the news of a citizenship question being added to the 2020 census, and why that's a huge…_______ 3 weeks ago
- @courtneyamcross, a case for foundations to fund a policy think tank? twitter.com/resourcegen/st…_______ 4 weeks ago