when pigs fly
This is what he actually said:
“John McCain says he’s about change, too — except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics. That’s just calling the same thing something different.”
With a laugh, he added: “You can put lipstick on a pig; it’s still a pig. You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change; it’s still going to stink after eight years.”
There is nothing to indicate this is about Palin. When did Rove join the McCain campaign?
I just wish once, we could be treated respectfully by politics.
- “for the first time would get more than just the rental subsidy. They would also be given information on which neig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This tweet perfectly summarizes America in 2019 twitter.com/atrupar/status…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @CityLab: New research shows how housing and income inequality reinforce one another, effectively splitting the U.S. into two different…_______ 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I wish for the laziness of the like button for email._______ 1 month ago
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 2 months ago