when pigs fly
This is what he actually said:
“John McCain says he’s about change, too — except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics. That’s just calling the same thing something different.”
With a laugh, he added: “You can put lipstick on a pig; it’s still a pig. You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change; it’s still going to stink after eight years.”
There is nothing to indicate this is about Palin. When did Rove join the McCain campaign?
I just wish once, we could be treated respectfully by politics.
- All set to leave the Island and we are being treated to nice wintery mix. #onlyinTexas https://t.co/k9SAyXgw5t_______ 2 weeks ago
- This is becoming one of my favorite annual reads ow.ly/fdJT30hoG6Z via @p2173 #Blueprint2018 https://t.co/Em0cr9ih28_______ 3 weeks ago
- Researchers should write two reports, one to show off to their fellow researchers about how smart they are (validit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 3 weeks ago
- I am as a little behind on my Christmas decorations but I finally finished the wreath with my favorite “outdoorsy”… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 1 month ago
- Sometimes I am glad there is not the ellipse bubble on my work email._______ 1 month ago