when pigs fly
This is what he actually said:
“John McCain says he’s about change, too — except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics. That’s just calling the same thing something different.”
With a laugh, he added: “You can put lipstick on a pig; it’s still a pig. You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change; it’s still going to stink after eight years.”
There is nothing to indicate this is about Palin. When did Rove join the McCain campaign?
I just wish once, we could be treated respectfully by politics.
- The only way to break the habit of procrastinating is to create a habit of starting. @melrobbins_______ 1 day ago
- Abbott, Patrick “strayed from their pro-business, small government roots into something...more like a populist, div… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…_______ 1 day ago
- This interactive tool was great. twitter.com/courtneyamcros…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @JanaMBurns: 500+ coming together to collaborate around ending homelessness. TEA, R10, THEO, THN #endtxhomelessness https://t.co/cO6gNgI…_______ 2 weeks ago
- All CoC’s in TX should form coalition on Housing Policy to be proactive in increasing housing options for all @TXHomeNet #EndTXHomelessness_______ 2 weeks ago