I am working more today than I have in some time. I even missed the workout window I like. I thought to go walk but now the sky has turned, the trees are swaying more to and fro and a soft drizzle is beginning to fall. It feels like it’s rained almost everyday since May.
Maybe the sun will return or I just might go work out after 7:00. I don’t like a crowded gym. Mostly I don’t like a crowded anything.
And it’s a crowded house here…we are dog central this week. I am sitting for the sweetest but neediest dogs on the planet. I wonder if they know they are about to move to Austin with their mommies? I hadn’t realized how much my own dog follows me around but when there are three dogs following your every move and sleeping at your feet, you can’t help but notice.
They are all asleep now under the desk, around the chair and in back of the chair. A little triumvirate. I would like to join them as I am feeling tired and in need of a nap.
It’s snowing and it snowed.
Bailey loves this stuff. He’s like a puppy again chasing snow balls and the splashes he makes when he runs with his face down smelling the cold blanket and coming up with smalls balls of white on his nose. He’s adorable right now. And happy.
It’s a beautiful day.
- My first bosses day. Now my Darth Vader has something to fill his head with... #myteamisthebest @ Denton, Texas instagram.com/p/B3sR-hen2GQf…_______ 2 days ago
- Public-private partnerships are vital but they take real work. It takes intentional oversight and duel accountabili… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 5 days ago
- Who knew moral philosophy could be so amazingly funny. I love this show. via @voxdotcom vox.com/platform/amp/f…_______ 5 days ago
- RT @UnitedWayDenton: You can promote housing stability & self-sufficiency for families in crisis with a donation to the #DentonCounty #Home…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: The City of Denton and our community partners are collaboratively addressing homelessness. To learn more, please watch…_______ 1 week ago