The question is, “what does a person need to be innovative”? Even more personal, what do I need to be innovate? When do I have my moments of greatest inspiration?
Brainstorming to me has always felt like this long road to the middle. The lowest common denominator. However, the discussion has always been the spark for me. When I feel most inspired is when I challege an idea or was challenged by an idea. This artcle discusses deliberative discourse, a method of creating an environment condusive to innovation through real deliberation. It’s one of many ideas I am sure.
When are you most inspired, innovative?
CoDesign. “Innovation Is About Arguing, Not Brainstorming. Here’s How To Argue Productively”. Accessed January 2, 2013. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1669329/dont-brainstorm-argue
- "A major barrier is the number of citizens who are eligible for benefits, but are unaware they qualify. Or if they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Camping and the weather is beautiful. @ Possum Kingdom State Park instagram.com/p/BwdaYqwHMNZk…_______ 1 month ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/mashable/statu…_______ 1 month ago
- The fights worth having. twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/…_______ 1 month ago
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 months ago