11 Group Text Messaging Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is a great blog for nonprofit looking for tech advice.
This article is specific to text messaging but it made me think about all the different strategies available. Each must be considered by nonprofits and it must be decided which methods will best work with the nonprofits customer base and organization resources. What’s most important to me is also the idea that no one can rely on one method. We must approach customers in a variety of integrated formats because in nearly all cases, our customer base is varied in how it searches and consumes information. Unless of course, you are a nonprofit that is exceptional at driving your customer to one place. Few are.
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- RT @mashable: This keyboard looks like a typewriter and you need this now https://t.co/DBjqP3k3Ge_______ 4 weeks ago
- Stellar idea. twitter.com/NPR/status/109…_______ 1 month ago
- @housingTX I am on episode 3. Lots of good stuff in there._______ 1 month ago
- RT @briggsfordenton: A BIG THANK YOU to the 75 volunteers and staff that helped with today’s homeless point in time count across Denton Cou…_______ 1 month ago