11 Group Text Messaging Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is a great blog for nonprofit looking for tech advice.
This article is specific to text messaging but it made me think about all the different strategies available. Each must be considered by nonprofits and it must be decided which methods will best work with the nonprofits customer base and organization resources. What’s most important to me is also the idea that no one can rely on one method. We must approach customers in a variety of integrated formats because in nearly all cases, our customer base is varied in how it searches and consumes information. Unless of course, you are a nonprofit that is exceptional at driving your customer to one place. Few are.
- Today, foxes and some random bowls. #dimples #pottery newbie. @ Craft Guild of Dallas instagram.com/p/ByvUgEcHlQi3…_______ 7 hours ago
- Sometimes your life is held together by a little duck tape and spit. But at least it is fairy duct tape. https://t.co/x0JYsrHzTM_______ 5 days ago
- RT @SmartGrowthUSA: "Building smaller, more affordable homes is difficult when regulatory costs are high, construction costs are going up,…_______ 6 days ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: "I wouldn't be able to stay here in this house if it wasn't for this program." The Home Improvement Program helps Dent…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @cityofdentontx: Want to learn more about the Home Improvement Program? Visit bit.ly/2XkcIft. https://t.co/4wOpDvs5vo_______ 1 week ago