no free lunch
It’s my LAST DAY with the ACA. On Monday, I start my new job with Dallas AfterSchool Network! My emotions are all over the place but the benefit of working a home is there is nobody here to see it. Of course that also means there is nobody to take me out for a free lunch 😦
It’s somewhat anti-climactic after 12 years of service to one organization.
- Save a life and give.@CarterBloodCare https://t.co/nOCHsKjBn3_______ 3 days ago
- I wish whatever the 0% battery on the iPad consequence was the same for everything because it’s the one thing the kid never forgets._______ 1 week ago
- Better! twitter.com/npquarterly/st…_______ 2 weeks ago
- @tomcrone77 here’s a guide to the ballot items progresstexas.org/blog/2017-stat… via @ProgressTX_______ 3 weeks ago
- RT @DentonCountyDA: Today is the last day of DV Awareness Month, but not the last day of Domestic Violence. We need you helping us every da…_______ 3 weeks ago