A Night at Disney
I set about editing more of my first video footage shot with the new HD. This one is from February, 2009. I was in Orlando for [a conference] and shot reels of useless footage but I managed to find some little gems. Here is the first one. I might have a couple more out of it.
This is one of the two evenings where fellow conference attendees from Texas Toni, Sara, Diane and I jumped parks to see different parts of Disney at night. I think it’s Epcot and then MGM on this night.
[edited July 4, 2009 12:47pm]
- RT @Chief_Dixon2746: On the 52nd Anniversary of his assassination, Dr. King’s thoughts are relevant as ever. Let’s continue to fight this…_______ 3 days ago
- "we’ve got a couple of groups of people who were unstably housed or unhoused even before the crisis hit." The visib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 weeks ago
- #Momtribe bombed my yard today! Awesome b-day shoutout. Love those guys. #signgypsies https://t.co/rpNv5lZFIb_______ 2 weeks ago
- A city never sleeps. We are working for you. youtu.be/o73qXSxSg8A_______ 2 weeks ago
- Complete your Census so we all count! twitter.com/cityofdentontx…_______ 4 weeks ago