let sleeping dog lie
it”s a strong metaphor and I am not sure what I want to say about it. It starts here. The dogs and hayseed all napping silently together on the couch. I am tired too and want to nap but I am working.
Of course as I wrote the subject with cnn in the background and with recent events burned into my consciousness. I can’t help but think about McCain. let sleeping dogs lie. there’s something I want to say but I need to work out what that is…
- "A major barrier is the number of citizens who are eligible for benefits, but are unaware they qualify. Or if they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 3 weeks ago
- Camping and the weather is beautiful. @ Possum Kingdom State Park instagram.com/p/BwdaYqwHMNZk…_______ 1 month ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/mashable/statu…_______ 1 month ago
- The fights worth having. twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/…_______ 1 month ago
- "The report estimates that child poverty costs us $800 billion to $1.1 trillion every year due to increased crime,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 2 months ago