Ah…but where have I been.
Working. My days have been stuffed full of work projects. It’s all crazy but so good.
I managed to find the time this week to finally renovate Dixie’s Road Trip. I am pleased. That also means I finally downloaded the pictures from my trip last month. I spent a considerable amount of time trying to decide if I wanted to do it all my self or use another host site to place the pictures. I opted for the latter so it looks somewhat different from the website format but I was able to incorporate some of the themes. If you are interested in taking a peak, you can link from the website.
Bailey’s sick. Some outrageous, hacking cough that makes him sound eerily close to an 80 year old man with lung cancer. The vet says allergies and nothing to do but wait it out. But at 3:00 am this morning, after being awaken yet again, I was ready to medicate him to sleep.
I am too tired to write any more tonight. If you get the time, tell me what you think of the new web design and pictures from the trip.
- RT @DentonCountyTX: In the second Community Conversation and Campaign Kickoff, this time in southern Denton County, a panel discusses @Unit…_______ 5 days ago
- RT @UnitedWayDenton: “Helping people stay housed is better than trying to help people get off the street.” @danishaw #UNITED4DentonCounty…_______ 5 days ago
- The first #CDBG construction project I will oversee from start to finish thanks to my fabulous Community Developmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- My new mantra for solving complex social issues, “This is not checkers; this is motherf’in chess.” -Ben Horowitz in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…_______ 1 week ago
- RT @MarciPritts: “It’s the nonprofits that have the skill sets to solve problems in Denton County.” - Donna Barron, City Manager of @Lewisv…_______ 1 week ago